Well, thanks a ton, Saya ! Its an honor especially when the citation says its for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. There’s no appreciation like peers appreciation and I can unabashedly say that it made my day to know that this wonderful co-traveller thought of me when drawing up her list.
And she went on to make me even happier when she said “Quote,unquote” “because of her amazing writing showing a maturity which I strive to achieve in my writing”……
Muchas Gracias, Saya ! http://sayadpoet.wordpress.com/2014/09/25/premio-dardos-my-first-award/ And may I add that if you had not already been conferred the award already, you would have definitely been on my list as well !!
The Rules of the Award says:
1. Soul and Spirit @ http://soulnspiritblog.com/ – for being a constant positive and vibrant inspiration in such a short span – Way to go Rashmi! I hope you will be happy …and inspired to greater heights.
2. Perspectives on life,universe and everything http://abozdar.wordpress.com/
Its been a pleasure following this blog, sometimes deep sometimes witty , but always always interesting.
3. Lifelessons – a blog by Judy-Dykstra Brown http://grieflessons.wordpress.com/
For showing how poetry and rhyming can be so easily applied to anything and everything you want to express.
4. Writing Wings For you http://writingwingsforyou.com/
Thank you Marie for the lovely collaborations and hoping to meet you soon, Your writing displays a honesty that is rare to find. Be happy.
5. Sweety for The “Pen’lightenment of The Soul http://sweetykannoth.wordpress.com/ – for her thoughtful insights into a world I share with her too.
I know she has a legion of followers but an award is an award….
7. Be like water – a strong and supportive presence. http://belikewaterproduction.com/
8. The wandering Poet @ http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com/
For his sunny nature that comes through his own blogs and the comments he posts on others… Cheers !
9. Fragments of light – amazed by the depth of emotion and faith http://colleenbriggs.com/
10. Lifeconfusions @ http://lifeconfusions.wordpress.com/
Full of positivity !
11. Loupmojo http://mojowritin.wordpress.com/
For the truth and honesty she displays through her words
12. Theeditorsjournal @ http://theeditorsjournal.wordpress.com/ For the positive stories featured there
I will update this post and add more blogs as I go along and find blogs that I read inspire and touch me with their stories, thoughts and opinions.
Thanks everyone, its been a wonderful journey so far and looking forward to a loooooong and happy association.
You may not follow the rules and not take it further. However I hope you accept the award per se,